Rules & Regulations
1. IDENTIFICATION: If requested, everyone entering the Club is required to present identification to the security officer upon arrival at the Club’s entrance.
2. PARKING: Parking is available for all players and guests. By accepting valet parking, Laguna Grande Co. Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss or damage. Anyone who does not wish to use the valet parking service, may park their vehicle in the visitor’s parking lot at their own risk.
Parking of any vehicle, including motorcycles and bicycles, is not permitted in the front of the clubhouse circle area.
3. BOOKINGS: Bookings may be made up to one year in advance. The minimum number for a booking is two players. Reserved bookings for hole number10 tee are available between the hours of 6:30 A.M. -7:30 A.M. (for nine holes only).
The Club reserves the right to cancel any booking in order to accommodate a large group booking or tournament, but should the Club do so, as much notification as possible will be given to the player who had previously booked.
Any player with an advance booking must give the Club at least 24 hours notice if he does not intend to use the booking or intends to decrease the number of players in the booking. Should the Club lose revenue because of insufficient notification, a fee may be charged to the player and/or future booking privileges to the player may be refused.
Tennis – All players are expected to follow the rules displayed at the club in regard to tennis bookings and play.
4. STARTING PROCEDURES: All players with a reserved tee time have priority on the tee. Players arriving at the Club without a reserved tee time will be accommodated as best as possible but are required to wait for the permission of the starter to begin.
Players may start on the 10th hole only with permission of the starter and/or players’ assistant. Any players starting on hole number 10 wishing to play 18 holes must merge onto hole number 1 with the permission of the starter, but players starting on hole number 1 have priority over players coming off hole number 18.
Any group stopping after nine holes, must ask permission from the starter to restart on the 10th tee.
Players are not permitted to start before the opening tee time of 6:30A.M.
5. STARTER/PLAYERS’ ASSISTANT: All players must respectfully follow the directions of the starter and players’ assistant at all times. A maximum of 4 players are permitted to play in one group. The Club has the right to join up players on any hole in order to accommodate the demand of players and the flow of play.
6. PACE OF PLAY: The scheduled pace of play for the course is 4 hours based on the following schedule:
Par’s 3’s – 9 minutes / Par 4’s -12minutes / Par 5’s – 16 minutes
Start of hole number 1 to end of hole number 4 (50 minutes)
Start of hole number 1 to end of hole number 9 (1 hour 55 minutes)
Start of hole number 1 to end of hole number 14 (2 hours 50 minutes)
Start of hole number 1 to end of hole number 18 (4 hours)
If the golf course is busy, the pace of play may increase to 4 hours and 30 minutes.
All players are asked to avoid slow play by playing “ready golf”, to keep up with the group ahead of them and if practical, allow faster groups through. Similarly, smaller groups cannot expect to play through larger groups if the course is busy, and may not demand that the larger groups ahead of them play in less than 4 hours.
A single player has no standing on the course and as such may have to wait for groups ahead of him.
7. LOCKERS: With the exception of a limited amount of lockers available for annual rent by members, all lockers are available for daily use only.
Open shoe lockers are strictly for daily use only.
The Club reserves the right to open any locker at any time for any reason.
The Club will not be responsible for any loss or damage from locker use.
8. GOLF CLUB STORAGE: Golf club storage is available for members and guests as determined from time to time by the management of the Club. A fee may be charged for this service. However, members and guests use the club storage at their own risk, and the Club will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
9. TOWEL USE: White locker towels are not permitted outside the locker rooms.
10. MEMBER GUEST: A member has the privilege to sign in a maximum of 3 guests at the member guest rate, provided the member plays with the guests. A member may request to sign in a guest for the member guest rate in absence by seeking permission in advance from the Director of Golf. This will only be allowed a limited number of times and the Director of Golf may or may not extend the rate at his sole discretion. Each member is responsible to ensure that his guest(s) follow the Rules and Regulations of the Club.
11. GOLF CLUBS AND CADDIE: Each player must have his own set of clubs and must have his own caddie.
12.PRACTICE: Practice is not permitted on the golf course. However, full practice facilities including a driving range, chipping and putting greens and practice bunker are provided at the Club. Range Balls are for rental use only, and are not permitted for use on the course, nor may they be stored for future use. Each player is expected to follow the rules for the use of the practice facilities.
13. CHILDREN: Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the course.
14. PLAYING ABILITY: The Club reserves the right to refuse play to any person not competent enough to play at a reasonable pace of play.
15. CONDUCT: All players, visitors and staff are required to act respectfully to each other at all times. The conduct of players at the Golf Club shall be guided by the Club’s Rules and Regulations, common politeness and by the basic etiquette of the game of golf itself.
16. DRESS CODE: All players and guests are expected to observe the required dress code for on course play and at the clubhouse.
The dress code for the Laguna Phuket Golf Club (on course) is as follows:
- Golf or dress slacks
- Bermuda length walking shorts
- Collared polo shirt for men
- Sleeveless shirt with collar acceptable for women
- Collarless shirt with sleeves acceptable for women
- Appropriate Footwear
Dress code for the Laguna Phuket Golf Club (Clubhouse/Banyan Café) is as follows:
- Shirt or appropriate T-shirt
- Reasonable length shorts, pants or dress.
17. SAFETY: The Golf Club assumes no responsibility for any accident or injury on the premises of the Golf Club.
In the event of rain and/or lightning, the Club is not responsible for collecting golfers from the course. However, if the golf course vehicle is available, the Club will assist people off the course as best it can.
18. PETS: No pets are permitted in the Clubhouse or on the golf course.
19. MEMBERSHIP CARD: Members must present their valid membership card at the pro shop and at the Banyan Café.
20. DISCIPLINARY POLICY: All golfers shall comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Golf Club. The Executive Board reserves the right to penalise golfers who fail to comply with the Rules and Regulations as it deems appropriate.
Check out our Rates & Memberships options
Choose the best option that fulfills your needs and discover the benefits and discounts available!