Slow play is one of the most discussed topics in golf, with golfers of all ages and levels playing on the course at the same time, it’s unrealistic to expect all players to play at the same pace.
However all golfers despite their level must be able to keep up with the clubs expected pace of play policy.
The club expects all players to play promptly throughout the round by adhering to the following:
- Prepare in advance for each stroke and move promptly to the next tee box.
- A stroke should be made in no more than 40 seconds and usually in less time.
- Play “Ready Golf” this includes playing out of turn in stroke play when it’s safe and responsible to do so.
- Keep up with the group in front.
- New players should pick up after a maximum score of double par on any hole.
- Join up with other players during busy times.
- If stopping at Hole 10 kiosk invite the group behind to pass.